The Complete Communities Delaware 2013 Summit brought together local, regional, and national private- and public-sector leaders, as well as community stakeholders, to discuss opportunities and issues related to complete communities in Delaware.
Panels discussed how:
- Transportation and land-use planning has shifted to an accessibility focus.
- Government entities address regulatory challenges.
- Delaware local governments achieve “recipes for success.”
- Generational trends and preferences influence the housing/real estate market.
- Communities gain competitive economic advantage through planning innovations.
Thank you to those who attended the event, held November 4, 2013, at the
Dover Downs Hotel & Casino.
This event was organized by the University of Delaware’s Institute for Public Administration in cooperation with the Delaware Department of Transportation and the Delaware State Office of Planning Coordination.