The Complete Communities Delaware 2013 Summit brought together local, regional, and national private- and public-sector leaders, as well as community stakeholders, to discuss opportunities and issues related to complete communities in Delaware.
The Summit proceedings summary (PDF) Summit photo gallery and Summit program (PDF) are now available.
Panels discussed how:
- Transportation and land-use planning has shifted to an accessibility focus.
- Government entities address regulatory challenges.
- Delaware local governments achieve “recipes for success.”
- Generational trends and preferences influence the housing/real estate market.
- Communities gain competitive economic advantage through planning innovations.
Thank you to those who attended the event, held November 4, 2013, at the
Dover Downs Hotel & Casino.
This event was organized by the University of Delaware’s Institute for Public Administration in cooperation with the Delaware Department of Transportation and the Delaware State Office of Planning Coordination.
The aforementioned summit partners gratefully acknowledge support from the Delaware Association of REALTORS® and National Association of REALTORS®.