held November 13, 2012, at the
Dover Downs Hotel & Casino
- Summit proceedings summary (PDF)
- Article published about the summit
- Summit photo gallery
- Summit program (PDF)
This event brought together local, regional, and national private- and public-sector leaders, as well as community stakeholders, to discuss opportunities and issues related to complete communities in Delaware.
- Place-Making, Private-Sector Involvement, and Housing
- Innovative Ideas and Tools for Participatory and Multi-Sector Engagement
- Overview of Delaware’s Complete Communities Municipal Pilot Projects
- Complete Communities Models for Delaware – Opportunities and Challenges
This event was organized by the University of Delaware’s Institute for Public Administration in cooperation with the Delaware Department of Transportation and the Delaware State Office of Planning Coordination.